With Ramadhan just around the corner, keeping up with your Isagenix nutritional program may seem daunting. However, Ramadhan gives a unique chance to harness the power of intermittent fasting! Whether you want to shed a few pounds, keep your energy up, or fuel your body with great nutrition, you can reach your goals this month!
Here are a few simple tips for making the month of Ramadhan a successful one.
- Choose good fuel. Your body works wonders when it is fueled with healthy carbohydrates, good fats, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber in balanced proportions. IsaShake™ and IsaLean® PRO Shake both provide steady sources of energy to keep you satisfied.
- Drink Cleanse for Life®. Fasting stimulates the release of toxins from fat cells, and Cleanse for Life helps enhance your natural detoxification system to work at its peak.
- Drink plenty of water. Add AMPED™ Hydrate to help you maintain your water and mineral balance in the body.
- Get a good night’s rest. Insufficient sleep can affect your physical and mental performance. Adaptogen-rich herbal drinks like Ionix® Supreme and e+™ may help energize the body and keep you alert during the day.
- Fiber is your friend! Eat two servings of fruits and three servings of vegetables to facilitate digestion and promote healthy bowel movement. Fiber Snacks™ are handy snacks that provide extra fiber.
- Plan ahead. Follow the Isagenix Ramadhan meal plan to help you stay on track with your health goals this fasting month.
- Don’t break your fast with a feast or you may gain weight instead of losing it. If you feel hungry, try some Isagenix Snacks™.
- Don’t stress. Try out t+ Chai to calm your mind and body to reduce the effects of stress before you go to bed.
- Don’t fill up on refined carbohydrates like sugar, white flour, and white rice, as they spike blood sugar and may leave you fatigued and hungry.
- Don’t overindulge on deep-fried and spicy foods, which can cause indigestion, heartburn, bloating, and weight gain.
- Don’t go overboard with processed foods like chicken sausages and chicken hams as they are high in sodium, preservatives, artificial flavorings and coloring.
We wish you a healthy and happy fasting month. To further understand how you can incorporate Isagenix nutrition into your Ramadhan celebration, please check out our Isagenix Ramadhan meal plan.