The race is on—Associates all over Southeast Asia can earn a fun-filled trip to the beautiful beaches of Bali in January 2018! IsaRally is a fun way to build your business, support your team, stay focused, and have a chance to earn a trip to Bali. It is an individual competition open to all Active Associates in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia.
Not only will you have the opportunity to join like-minded Associates on the trip of the lifetime, but you will also get the chance to learn from Isagenix Millionaire – JACKSON PARR!
Be on the lookout more information on IsaRally, tips for success, and business ideas at IsaFYI.com.For further details, review the official rules.
We’ll see you in Bali!
Congratulations to all of our IsaRally Bali participants—you have reached the finish line! You have worked hard sharing Isagenix, transforming lives and growing your business through effective business strategies. For that, you are all winners and we are proud you—now, it’s time to celebrate!
This December, the top 40 point earners (at least 60 points and above) in Malaysia will be rewarded for their business-building efforts with a trip to the Meliá Bali Resort on the exotic beaches of Nusa Dua in southern Bali!
What better way to celebrate the business-building efforts during the IsaRally than by relaxing with other like-minded Associates in a five-star resort? With five restaurants on-site featuring gourmet cuisine from around the world, an inviting lagoon-style pool, and guestrooms appointed with the most luxurious amenities, the Meliá Bali Resort is the ultimate reward for the top point earners during the Rally.
Outside of the resort, Nusa Dua offers plenty of exciting things to do—from the thrill of watersports to the calm relaxation of an afternoon spent on the white sands of Mengiat Beach. It will be a time of celebration, relaxation and fun with Isagenix Associates from all over Asia.
Stay tuned—we’ll be announcing the top point earners soon!
The IsaRally may be over, but don’t let that stop the momentum you have created for your team! Will we see you at our next IsaRally Destination?
Rewards featured in this publication are specific to this promotion and should not be construed as typical or average. Income level or rewards achievements are dependent upon the individual Associate’s business skills, personal ambition, time, commitment, activity, and demographic factors. Independent Associate Earnings Statement may be found at IsagenixEarnings.com.
There are four weeks left in IsaRally Bali, which is plenty of time for you to earn more points. The top 40 point earners who earn 60 points and above will earn a trip to Bali as a reward for their hard work!
Over the past two months, we’ve shared tips and strategies that will help you not only earn points, but also help you grow and strengthen your business. Make sure you are putting it all together to make the most out of the next four weeks!
Will you be joining us in Bali? You can still earn points for the next four weeks, and we believe you can do it!
IsaRally Bali race is on, and Associates from all over Asia can earn their way to Bali, Indonesia this December!
Earn Points Through Retaining Members
Keeping customers is just as important as finding them. Customer retention helps you grow your business, and increase your cycle levels
Here are some steps you can take to retain your members:
- Follow up with each new personally enrolled Member within 24-48 hours of sign-up. Give new Members a call to offer support and to answer any questions. Demonstrate that you truly care about each and every one of them.
- Provide training. Offer training in multiple ways, whether it be one-on-one training, training over the telephone, or using any of our online resources like www.IsaMovie.com or www.IsagenixBusiness.com.
- Goal setting. Set weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals for yourself, and help your team do the same. Goals help people stay focused!
- Recognition. Recognizing your team members’ achievements is key to creating a culture of support. Be sure to recognize your team regularly.
- Listen. Your team members will tell you when and where they need help. When you listen, they will feel that you value their input and feedback.
- Communicate! Make communication with your team a top priority! Be consistent in your ongoing communication with your team. Become the support system that they can count on every day.
- Be positive. The company’s values are contagious, so have a positive attitude. Show your excitement and enthusiasm at all times. People love to be around others who are enthusiastic and positive.
- Do Your Part. When you do your part to improve retention, you will have happier Members. Happy Members are more productive and engaged.
Check out the point structure of IsaRally Bali in the official contest rules.
For more information on IsaRally Bali, including leaderboard updates, tips for success, and more, stay tuned to IsaFYI.com.
One of the great things about IsaRally Bali is that you can earn points simply by helping others transform their lives! All you have to do is help them complete the IsaBody Challenge™.
When you and your team members complete the Challenge, you will have the opportunity to achieve your goals in just 16 weeks. Not only will you earn IsaRally points, but anyone in your team that completes their challenge will have a chance to win up to USD 5,000 along with other great prizes!
But the IsaBody Challenge isn’t something you and your new customers have to do alone. The IsaBody Challenge is about being a part of a supportive community of like-minded people who are dedicated to achieving their goals and transforming their lives.
Discuss the benefits of the IsaBody Challenge with all of your new members and begin earning points toward Bali today!
For additional details on IsaRally Bali, please consult the IsaRally flyer. For additional details on the IsaBody Challenge, visit IsaBodyChallenge.com.
Want a chance to win a trip to Bali this December?
Take part in the IsaRally, earn points by growing your business, and finish the contest as one of the top participants! With hard work and dedication, you can finish in the top 40 and join Associates from all over Asia for this exclusive trip.
Full contest details are available in the official rules.
Earning Points Through Growing Your Business
One way to earn points in the IsaRally is through growing your business. As your business grows, you can earn points through enrolling new Associates, increasing your cycle level, and rank advancing.
But growing your business doesn’t have to be difficult—simply follow these tips for earning points to get you closer to earning your trip to Bali:
- Make a plan and stick to it. You have until 2 October to earn points, and with careful planning, that’s plenty of time to develop your business. Make a list of your contacts, and commit to reaching out to several of them each week to share Isagenix.
- Put the products first. What makes Isagenix one of the best health and wellness companies in the world is that they offer proven products that deliver incredible results. When you reach out to someone on your contact list, make sure you highlight the products and show them what kind of results are possible. A great way to do this is with the Look Book available for sale in the Associates Back Office.
- Follow up. The people you reach out to may not always have the time to learn about Isagenix when you first contact them. If that is the case, make a plan to follow up with them at a later date.
The race is on—Associates all over Asia can earn a fun-filled trip to the beautiful beaches of Bali this December! Not only will you have the opportunity to join like-minded Associates on the trip of the lifetime, but you will also have a chance to network, learn from each other, and build lasting friendships.
It takes hard work and dedication to grow your business, but you can do it!
What is IsaRally?
IsaRally is a fun way to build your business, support your team, stay focused, and have a chance to earn a trip to Bali.
Rules of the Rally
IsaRally is an individual competition open to all Active Associates in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Indonesia. For further details, review the official rules.
Contest Time Frame
Points will begin accruing 4 July 2016 at 12:00 a.m. ET through 2 October 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
How to Earn Points
Individuals earn points through basic business building activities like growing their cycles, rank advancing, staying Active, and helping new members share Isagenix products and solutions. Check out the point structure for IsaRally Bali in the official rules.
Be on the lookout more information on IsaRally, tips for success, and business ideas at MY.IsaFYI.com. We’ll see you in Bali!