Event attendees at the sold-out Asia Convention 1, had the opportunity to learn about the latest and greatest Isagenix launch tools including the new IsaOrder™ Mobile App, a convenient product payment option, the first-edition of the IsaBody Challenge Look Book, and more.
International Marketing Manager Ashley Brown introduced the new tools available to all Asia Associates and the importance of using them consistently. Overall, the new launch tools help us stay compliant and are best for duplication. Learn more and use these handy tools to build your business!
IsaBody Challenge Look Book Shares Amazing Transformation Stories
The IsaBody Challenge® is about improving your life, gaining the energy to live your life to the fullest, and empowering yourself to reach your health and fitness goals.
Now you can share the best IsaBody Challenge success stories, with dynamic “before” and “after” photos. Perfect for group gatherings and one-on-one meetings, the IsaBody™ Look Book will be one of the most powerful recruiting tools in your tool box!
The Look Book is the perfect way to share the IsaBody opportunity by showing your prospects the results of Associates from a variety of backgrounds who have worked hard to achieve their goals.
Associates at the 2016 Asia Convention 1 received a copy of the new Look Book. Stay tuned to MY.IsaFYI.com to learn how you can get your copy.
Ordering Products is Now Easier Than Ever with IsaOrder App
IT Customer Experience Supervisor Krista Bench, introduced the new IsaOrder™ mobile app now available in Asia.
IsaOrder is the latest, greatest, and easiest app for ordering products directly from your smartphone, and it’s now available for Asia on both iPhone and Android in App Store or Google Play.
With the app you can access your Back Office to:
- Place wholesale orders
- Manage your Autoship
- View your order status
IsaOrder joins IsaPulse™, a mobile app that sends you real-time notifications about your team’s progress. Use IsaOrder to manage your personal orders and IsaPulse to monitor your team. Use these Isagenix Mobile Solutions together to help build your business and never miss a moment when you’re on the run. Be sure to download IsaOrder today!
<insert live presenter photo of Krista Bench>
Easy Payment Option Now Available with Autoship & Assurance Orders
By setting up an Assurance or Autoship order, you ensure that you’ll receive the lowest possible prices on Isagenix products, and are eligible to earn commissions and referral bonuses from sharing these products with others. As you can see, it pays to be on Assurance or Autoship!
Now, when you are setting up an Assurance or Autoship in IsaOrder, you can also select Member Electronic Transfer System (METS) as an easy and convenient payment method.
Please note the following guidelines if you are going to select METS:
- Only electronic transfers from your online banking service are supported, not wire or ACH.
- Payment must be received (using the account number provided on your invoice or in your payment reminder email) on or before seven (7) consecutive days from the Assurance or Autoship date. If payment is not received, Assurance or Autoship will be cancelled automatically and you will be unable to take advantage of the Isagenix benefits such as accumulating business volume or participation in our current contests or promotions.
- Any changes or cancellations of the Assurance or Autoship must be submitted at least five (5) days before the normal processing date or they cannot be cancelled until the following month.
- Payments made after to 2 p.m. local time will be included in the next IsaNet bank file. Regular shipping rules and timing still apply, generally arriving 2-4 days from the day the payment processes.
- Enrollment, bonuses and rank advancements are valid only after payment is received (not when your order is placed). If you select METS as your payment method, be sure to factor in the time for your transfer in order not to miss the commission week.
- If you are using METS for Autoship, be sure to change your Autoship date to a few days earlier, otherwise you may become inactive since it takes additional time to complete the transfer.
If you have any questions, please call your Customer Care Department.