Want a chance to win an extraordinary trip to our biggest event of the year, Celebration 2017 in Las Vegas? With hard work and dedication, you can earn points through maintaining your paid-as rank each day of the commission week and by helping your team members rank advance. Full details and rules for IsaRally Las Vegas are available here.
Earning Points Through Growing Your Team
Growing your team is one of the ways to earn points during the Rally, whether you help new Associates get started with Isagenix, help your personally developed Associates rank advance, or maintain your own Active rank.
Tips to Help You Grow Your Team
1. Create Your “Who Do You Know?” List. Create your contact list of key friends, business contacts, and others who may need better health, more flexibility in their lives, or even a little more money.
2. Follow the “You Share, They Share, Repeat” System. After using Isagenix products, share your experience with friends and family in your contact list. Next, help your friends and family share their experiences. Finally, repeat the whole process to continue earning points.
3. Develop Your Team. Lock arms with your team by having weekly meetings face to face or through text or social media. You can also host Experience Isagenix Meetings and invite them to corporate product and business trainings.
Complete these steps, and you’ll be on your way to earning points towards a trip to Celebration 2017!
The IsaRally Vegas contest is on and Associates from all over Asia can earn their way to Las Vegas this August!
Earn Points Through Sharing Isagenix Products
A great way to earn points for the rally is through sharing Isagenix with others. Isagenix offers solutions for anyone who is looking to improve their health. Sharing the products with others is simple – share the results!
Earn Points Through Helping Others Get Started
Another way to earn points is through helping others get started with Isagenix.
1. Develop the right mindset
Always remember that every person you come in contact with is an opportunity to connect them with the Isagenix solution that is right for them.
2. Create interest and curiosity
Don’t be afraid to share your personal journey and your success. Be positive, be authentic, and most importantly – be yourself! It’s important not to force Isagenix on others.
3. Follow up
When someone is interested in learning more about the products or the opportunity, set up an offline meeting to tell them more. If they comment on your Isagenix-related posts, send a private Facebook message to start building a relationship.
Take a chance to earn an extraordinary trip to our biggest event of the year, Celebration 2017 in Las Vegas! Check out the point structure of IsaRally Vegas in the official contest rules.
- Round trip economy ticket from Malaysia to Las Vegas
- Ground transportation between hotel and airport
- 5 Nights Twin Sharing Hotel Accommodations
- 2017 Celebration ticket
Besides these great prizes, we are overjoyed to welcome a very special guest keynote speaker – Tony Robbins! Tony is a world-renowned entrepreneur, best-selling author, philanthropist, and the nation’s No. 1 life and business strategist. Now, Tony is headed to Celebration to share his knowledge and advice with our Isagenix family!
Form your IsaRally team today, with a maximum of six members and only one member with a recognition rank of Director or above. Registration for the IsaRally Las Vegas contest is now open through March 6, 2017!
How to register? For Consultant and above, please log into your Associates Back Office (ABO), go to the “Contest & Promotions” tab and select IsaRally Las Vegas to register your team.
Don’t miss your chance to win an extraordinary trip to our biggest event of the year, 2017 Celebration in Las Vegas, U.S.! Full details and rules for IsaRally Las Vegas are available here.