Transform Your Body. Transform Your Business!
Double PIB: Extended Through Aug. 5, 2018
Earn Double Product Introduction Bonuses when you help two (or more) new Customers join Isagenix with qualifying paks during a single commission week. Learn how to earn Double PIBs.
Rank Advancement Bonuses: Extended Through Aug. 5, 2018
Earn additional bonuses for climbing through the ranks of the Isagenix Team Compensation Plan and helping your team members do the same. Learn how to earn Rank Advancement Bonuses today.
Leadership Pool: Extended Through Aug. 26, 2018
Leadership Pool offer you extra opportunities to earn shares in a massive bonus pool for building your business. Learn how to earn Leadership Pool now!
There are so many health and wellness programs out there. How do you determine which one is worth your time and money? Transforming your body is more achievable when you can engage with a supportive community to help you optimize the products. That’s just the beginning of the secret to success with Isagenix. We provide nutrient-dense meal options that are easy, convenient, and an exceptional value. We combine this with the latest science on effective weight loss and sustained health, including an intermittent-fasting protocol. Read on to learn more about the Isagenix Systems for weight loss, energy, performance, and healthy aging.
Supportive Weight Loss Community
Good health is an important commitment, and anyone making a lifestyle change needs positive support to reach his or her goals. Isagenix not only offers products that help you achieve your goals but also a community for education, support, motivation, and accountability. Hundreds of thousands of people across the world have maintained healthy lifestyles for weight loss, weight maintenance, muscle building and retention, and fitness performance by using Isagenix products. The best results are achieved with the right support and guidance in combination with our products.
Isagenix Nutrient-Dense Meal Options
Isagenix originally developed meal replacement options using dairy and whey protein due to the large body of evidence supporting whey protein’s ability to support muscle building, fat loss, and support for overall health (1-3). The advantage of dairy protein, and whey protein in particular, is likely due to the amino acid profile and high concentration of branched-chain amino acids. Research supports this notion not only for the aforementioned benefits but also for satiety, a factor crucial for successful weight loss, weight maintenance, and long-term compliance when using meal replacement options (4-5).
We understand that not everyone may be able to consume dairy, and others may choose not to do so. To accommodate these preferences, Isagenix also offers plant-based dairy-free meal replacement shakes and bar options. In order to duplicate the beneficial amino acid profile found in the whey-based options, Isagenix plant-based meal options are designed using specific plant proteins that, when combined, achieve similar results to the whey-based products. Whether choosing Isagenix whey-based or plant-based meal options, Isagenix meal replacement products support successful weight loss, weight maintenance, muscle retention, and overall nutrition and health.
The Isagenix System differs from the protein-shake diet regimens commonly offered in the marketplace, as the shakes and bars are complete meal replacements, providing the optimal nutritional profile. Because nutrient-dense meals must contain more than just protein, Isagenix meal options are well-balanced, providing carbohydrates, fats, and fiber. In addition, most of these meal options offer the recommended vitamins and minerals. Many of the Isagenix meal options are low-glycemic, which means nutritious meal options for a broader market.
The Ease and Convenience of Isagenix Nutrition
One of the primary reasons people have difficulty remaining compliant with a diet regimen is the amount of time and planning required to achieve the desired results. While most consumers understand the importance of a healthy diet, many lack the time, knowledge, and/or skill to follow and prepare a nutritious diet. Isagenix makes it easy and convenient to integrate nutrient-dense foods and supplements into one’s diet. Isagenix takes the guesswork and time out of preparing one to two meals per day and provides healthy snacks that make it possible for anyone to achieve and maintain a nutritious, satisfying, and delicious diet.
The Exceptional Value of Isagenix Products and Systems
While price is an important factor when choosing meal replacement products, it is critical to determine if those products are meeting the nutritional requirements needed to sustain and nourish consumers. Isagenix protein meal options provide excellent nutrition at a reasonable price. When comparing Isagenix products and systems to other companies, not only should cost be considered but also the nutritional makeup of individual products. Many products claim to be “low carb” or “low fat” but have little protein – which makes these products inadequate meal replacements. In comparison, Isagenix meal replacements include 16-36 grams of high-quality protein. At 160 calories, the high-protein, balanced nutritional profile keeps you feeling full, longer, without depriving your body of much needed nutrition. This is not just a shake; it’s a total meal!
The Isagenix Intermittent-Fasting Protocol
Another integral component to the Isagenix Weight Loss System, as well as the other lifestyle solution categories, is an intermittent-fasting protocol that we call Cleanse Days. Performed one to two days per week depending on lifestyle goals, Cleanse Days provide guidance and nourishment on the day(s) that consumers abstain from shakes or other meals and foods. On Cleanse Days, consumers are provided with targeted, low-calorie nourishment that make intermittent fasting easier and more successful. Isagenix Cleanse Days have been clinically studied as part of the Weight Loss System and are shown to support successful weight loss, long-term weight maintenance, and improvements to cardiovascular health markers (6-9). A growing body of research further shows that intermittent fasting supports aspects of health, such as metabolic and cardiovascular health, as well as activating cellular repair or “self-cleaning” mechanisms (10-13). Scientific literature also shows that fasting substantially increases human growth hormone, which facilitates fat burning and fatty acid release, and can also lead to other potential benefits long term (14). Cleanse Days are one of the multiple factors that makes Isagenix stand out as a science-based nutrition company that supports overall health.
So, what are you waiting for to transform your body? Get started today!
- Hector AJ, Marcotte GR, Churchward-Venne TA, Murphy CH, Breen L, von Allmen M, Baker SK & Phillips SM. Whey protein supplementation preserves postprandial myofibrillar protein synthesis during short-term energy restriction in overweight and obese adults. J Nutr. 2015 Feb; 145(2):246-52. doi: 10.3945/jn.114.200832
- Devries MC & Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar; 80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802
- Lopes Gomes D, Moehlecke M, Lopes da Silva FB, Dutra ES, D’Agord Schaan B & Baiocchi de Carvalho KM. Whey protein supplementation enhances body fat and weight loss in women long after bariatric surgery: a randomized controlled trial. Obes Surg. 2017 Feb; 27(2):424-431. doi: 10.1007/s11695-016-2308-8
- Chungchunlam SM, Henare SJ, Ganesh S & Moughan PJ. Effect of whey protein and a free amino acid mixture simulating whey protein on measures of satiety in normal-weight women. Br J Nutr. 2016 Nov; 116(9):1666-1673. doi: 10.1016/j.appet.2014.03.027
- Chungchunlam SM, Henare SJ, Ganesh S & Moughan PJ. Effect of whey protein and glycomacropeptide on measures of satiety in normal-weight adult women. Appetite. 2014 Jul; 78:172-8. doi: 10.1016/j.appet.2014.03.027.
- Klempel MC, Kroeger, CM, Bhutani S, Trepanowski JF & Varady KA. Intermittent fasting combined with calorie restriction is effective for weight loss and cardio-protection in obese women. Nutr J. 2012; 11:98. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-11-98
- Kroeger CM, Klempel MC, Bhutani S, Trepanowski JF, Tangney CC & Varady KA. Improvement in coronary heart disease risk factors during an intermittent fasting/calorie restriction regimen: Relationship to adipokine modulations. Nutr Metab. 2012; 9:98. doi: 10.1186/1743-7075-9-98
- Arciero PJ, Edmonds R, He F, Ward E, Gumpricht E, Mohr A, Ormsbee MJ & Astrup A. Protein-pacing caloric-restriction enhances body composition similarly in obese men and women during weight Loss and sustains efficacy during long-term weight maintenance. Nutrients 2016, 8(8), 476; doi: 10.3390/nu8080476
- Li Z, He F, Tinsley G, Pannell BK, Ward E & Arciero PJ. Comparison of high-protein, intermittent-fasting low-calorie diet and heart healthy diet for vascular health of the obese Front. Physiol. 2016 Aug; 7:350. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2016.00350
- Anson RM, Guo Z, de Cabo R, Iyun T, Rios M, Hagepanos A, Ingram DK, Lane MA & Mattson MP. Intermittent fasting dissociates beneficial effects of dietary restriction on glucose metabolism and neuronal resistance to injury from calorie intake. Proc Natl Acad Sci. 2003; 100:6216–20. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1035720100
- Cheng CW, et al. Prolonged fasting reduces IGF-1/ PKA to promote hematopoietic-stem-cell-based regeneration and reverse immunosuppression. Cell Stem Cell. 2014; 14:810–23. doi: 10.1016/j.stem.2014.04.014
- Teng NI, Shahar S, Rajab NF, Manaf ZA, Johari MH & Ngah WZW. Improvement of metabolic parameters in healthy older adult men following a fasting calorie restriction intervention. Aging Male. 2013; 16:177–83. doi: 10.3109/13685538.2013.832191
- Varady KA, Bhutani S, Klempel MC, Kroeger CM, Trepanowski JF, Haus JM, Hoddy KK & Calvo Y. Alternate day fasting for weight loss in normal weight and overweight subjects: a randomized controlled trial. Nutr J. 2013; 12:146. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-12-146
- Nørrelund H. The metabolic role of growth hormone in humans with particular reference to fasting. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2005; 15:95–122. doi: 10.1016/j.ghir.2005.02.005
Big things are coming for Isagenix in 2018! As we continue to grow, evolve, and better serve our Customers in the new year, the Isagenix brand must grow and evolve to reflect our values and goals for years to come.
That’s right, the Isagenix brand is changing in 2018 – new look, new voice, same transformational system. The complete rebrand (new logo and packaging) won’t officially start rolling out until Global Celebration 2018, but here is what you can expect over the next seven months during our brand evolution.
- Updates to our digital websites, photography, and brand colors.
- A bolder and more empowering approach to the way we talk about our products and transformations.
- A more cohesive brand and voice as we expand across the globe.
- New digital technologies to enhance the Customer experience.
Weight Wellness: More Than Just Weight Loss
Isagenix Weight Loss Solutions have helped millions around the world release unwanted pounds and reclaim their physical lives – but we also know that the “perfect weight” is unique to the individual. Weight Wellness is the new, flexible health solution to help you reach and maintain your ideal weight. So, whether your goal is to lose unwanted fat, gain more muscle, or maintain a healthy body weight, Weight Wellness has the products and solutions to help you reach those goals.
Living the IsaLife
Isagenix exists to inspire and empower individuals, families, and communities to live the IsaLife™ through a journey of nutrition, health, and overall wellness. The IsaLife is all about the Isagenix lifestyle and its values and principles – both to improve our own lives and the lives of others. As we grow as a global leader in health and wellness, our focus on people, products, and transformations grow, too.
“The IsaLife is bigger than me; it’s bigger than any one person,” says Erik Coover, senior vice president of global field development. “It’s a community. It’s a family. We want to welcome you to the IsaLife.”
Our Brand Purpose
Isagenix is a trusted and respected organization that exists to inspire and empower individuals, families, and communities to live their best lives through a journey of nutrition, health, and overall wellness.
Our Brand Story
We are dreamers, believers, and achievers of transformation. We are lovers of purpose and passion. We are leaders in wellness. We are experts in entrepreneurship. We are innovation and integrity. We don’t wait for opportunities; we make them happen. We are a lifestyle. We live the IsaLife.
We celebrate the efforts and victories of others. We are a global family. No shortcuts, no excuses, only the best in nature and science, only no-compromise products that work and work well. We give back and move forward. We see health as the destination but wellness as the journey. We are in this together.
We are Isagenix.
Bigger, Better, But Still Isagenix
A brand evolution can seem like a big adjustment, but this is still the same Isagenix you know and love. Our mission, our values, and commitment to Customer focus remain unchanged, but the way we portray and talk about our values will continue to grow and evolve in the future.
You will start to see evidence of our new brand in the way we talk about our products, systems, and success stories in 2018, but the big reveal will take place when the new logo and look is unveiled onstage at Global Celebration in Nashville, Aug. 5-7, 2018. Come witness it in person! Visit IsagenixEvents.com to reserve your seat today.