Brett and his wife Samantha began their Isagenix journey back in 2013 and had a burning desire to change their lives. They built their Isagenix business fast and went on to becoming Isagenix Millionaires* in under 2 years. As busy parents of five children, they know what it takes to build an Isagenix business in the pockets of their life. Brett and Samantha are passionate about helping others experience the same success they’ve had.
How to join the Get Amped Zoom Call?
Simply download ‘Zoom’ from your Play Store/ Apple store and register for an account. Join the call with the meeting ID# 458533994.
The February Boost Promo (5 Feb – 4 Mar 2018)
Transform your Isagenix Business with an extra incentive!
Visit the February Boost page to learn how to maximize this promo for up to US$1400 in bonuses and commissions in February alone!*
*Assumes best-case scenarios during the promotion period and is not a guarantee. Isagenix reserves the right to audit, adjust, or deny any volume, compensation, recognition, or other incentives awarded during or as a result of this promotion to ensure the spirit of the promotion is achieved. Qualifications are subject to change by Isagenix at any time without prior notice.
The ability to earn income under the Isagenix Compensation Plan depends on many factors including an individual Associate’s business, social, and sales skills; personal ambition and activity; availability of time and financial resources; and access to a large network of family, friends, and business contacts. Isagenix cannot and does not guarantee any particular level of earnings. Even Associates who dedicate a significant amount of time, effort, and personal funds may not achieve a meaningful level of success. For average earnings, refer to IsagenixEarnings.com.
There are so many health and wellness programs out there. How do you determine which one is worth your time and money? Transforming your body is more achievable when you can engage with a supportive community to help you optimize the products. That’s just the beginning of the secret to success with Isagenix. We provide nutrient-dense meal options that are easy, convenient, and an exceptional value. We combine this with the latest science on effective weight loss and sustained health, including an intermittent-fasting protocol. Read on to learn more about the Isagenix Systems for weight loss, energy, performance, and healthy aging.
Supportive Weight Loss Community
Good health is an important commitment, and anyone making a lifestyle change needs positive support to reach his or her goals. Isagenix not only offers products that help you achieve your goals but also a community for education, support, motivation, and accountability. Hundreds of thousands of people across the world have maintained healthy lifestyles for weight loss, weight maintenance, muscle building and retention, and fitness performance by using Isagenix products. The best results are achieved with the right support and guidance in combination with our products.
Isagenix Nutrient-Dense Meal Options
Isagenix originally developed meal replacement options using dairy and whey protein due to the large body of evidence supporting whey protein’s ability to support muscle building, fat loss, and support for overall health (1-3). The advantage of dairy protein, and whey protein in particular, is likely due to the amino acid profile and high concentration of branched-chain amino acids. Research supports this notion not only for the aforementioned benefits but also for satiety, a factor crucial for successful weight loss, weight maintenance, and long-term compliance when using meal replacement options (4-5).
We understand that not everyone may be able to consume dairy, and others may choose not to do so. To accommodate these preferences, Isagenix also offers plant-based dairy-free meal replacement shakes and bar options. In order to duplicate the beneficial amino acid profile found in the whey-based options, Isagenix plant-based meal options are designed using specific plant proteins that, when combined, achieve similar results to the whey-based products. Whether choosing Isagenix whey-based or plant-based meal options, Isagenix meal replacement products support successful weight loss, weight maintenance, muscle retention, and overall nutrition and health.
The Isagenix System differs from the protein-shake diet regimens commonly offered in the marketplace, as the shakes and bars are complete meal replacements, providing the optimal nutritional profile. Because nutrient-dense meals must contain more than just protein, Isagenix meal options are well-balanced, providing carbohydrates, fats, and fiber. In addition, most of these meal options offer the recommended vitamins and minerals. Many of the Isagenix meal options are low-glycemic, which means nutritious meal options for a broader market.
The Ease and Convenience of Isagenix Nutrition
One of the primary reasons people have difficulty remaining compliant with a diet regimen is the amount of time and planning required to achieve the desired results. While most consumers understand the importance of a healthy diet, many lack the time, knowledge, and/or skill to follow and prepare a nutritious diet. Isagenix makes it easy and convenient to integrate nutrient-dense foods and supplements into one’s diet. Isagenix takes the guesswork and time out of preparing one to two meals per day and provides healthy snacks that make it possible for anyone to achieve and maintain a nutritious, satisfying, and delicious diet.
The Exceptional Value of Isagenix Products and Systems
While price is an important factor when choosing meal replacement products, it is critical to determine if those products are meeting the nutritional requirements needed to sustain and nourish consumers. Isagenix protein meal options provide excellent nutrition at a reasonable price. When comparing Isagenix products and systems to other companies, not only should cost be considered but also the nutritional makeup of individual products. Many products claim to be “low carb” or “low fat” but have little protein – which makes these products inadequate meal replacements. In comparison, Isagenix meal replacements include 16-36 grams of high-quality protein. At 160 calories, the high-protein, balanced nutritional profile keeps you feeling full, longer, without depriving your body of much needed nutrition. This is not just a shake; it’s a total meal!
The Isagenix Intermittent-Fasting Protocol
Another integral component to the Isagenix Weight Loss System, as well as the other lifestyle solution categories, is an intermittent-fasting protocol that we call Cleanse Days. Performed one to two days per week depending on lifestyle goals, Cleanse Days provide guidance and nourishment on the day(s) that consumers abstain from shakes or other meals and foods. On Cleanse Days, consumers are provided with targeted, low-calorie nourishment that make intermittent fasting easier and more successful. Isagenix Cleanse Days have been clinically studied as part of the Weight Loss System and are shown to support successful weight loss, long-term weight maintenance, and improvements to cardiovascular health markers (6-9). A growing body of research further shows that intermittent fasting supports aspects of health, such as metabolic and cardiovascular health, as well as activating cellular repair or “self-cleaning” mechanisms (10-13). Scientific literature also shows that fasting substantially increases human growth hormone, which facilitates fat burning and fatty acid release, and can also lead to other potential benefits long term (14). Cleanse Days are one of the multiple factors that makes Isagenix stand out as a science-based nutrition company that supports overall health.
So, what are you waiting for to transform your body? Get started today!
- Hector AJ, Marcotte GR, Churchward-Venne TA, Murphy CH, Breen L, von Allmen M, Baker SK & Phillips SM. Whey protein supplementation preserves postprandial myofibrillar protein synthesis during short-term energy restriction in overweight and obese adults. J Nutr. 2015 Feb; 145(2):246-52. doi: 10.3945/jn.114.200832
- Devries MC & Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar; 80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802
- Lopes Gomes D, Moehlecke M, Lopes da Silva FB, Dutra ES, D’Agord Schaan B & Baiocchi de Carvalho KM. Whey protein supplementation enhances body fat and weight loss in women long after bariatric surgery: a randomized controlled trial. Obes Surg. 2017 Feb; 27(2):424-431. doi: 10.1007/s11695-016-2308-8
- Chungchunlam SM, Henare SJ, Ganesh S & Moughan PJ. Effect of whey protein and a free amino acid mixture simulating whey protein on measures of satiety in normal-weight women. Br J Nutr. 2016 Nov; 116(9):1666-1673. doi: 10.1016/j.appet.2014.03.027
- Chungchunlam SM, Henare SJ, Ganesh S & Moughan PJ. Effect of whey protein and glycomacropeptide on measures of satiety in normal-weight adult women. Appetite. 2014 Jul; 78:172-8. doi: 10.1016/j.appet.2014.03.027.
- Klempel MC, Kroeger, CM, Bhutani S, Trepanowski JF & Varady KA. Intermittent fasting combined with calorie restriction is effective for weight loss and cardio-protection in obese women. Nutr J. 2012; 11:98. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-11-98
- Kroeger CM, Klempel MC, Bhutani S, Trepanowski JF, Tangney CC & Varady KA. Improvement in coronary heart disease risk factors during an intermittent fasting/calorie restriction regimen: Relationship to adipokine modulations. Nutr Metab. 2012; 9:98. doi: 10.1186/1743-7075-9-98
- Arciero PJ, Edmonds R, He F, Ward E, Gumpricht E, Mohr A, Ormsbee MJ & Astrup A. Protein-pacing caloric-restriction enhances body composition similarly in obese men and women during weight Loss and sustains efficacy during long-term weight maintenance. Nutrients 2016, 8(8), 476; doi: 10.3390/nu8080476
- Li Z, He F, Tinsley G, Pannell BK, Ward E & Arciero PJ. Comparison of high-protein, intermittent-fasting low-calorie diet and heart healthy diet for vascular health of the obese Front. Physiol. 2016 Aug; 7:350. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2016.00350
- Anson RM, Guo Z, de Cabo R, Iyun T, Rios M, Hagepanos A, Ingram DK, Lane MA & Mattson MP. Intermittent fasting dissociates beneficial effects of dietary restriction on glucose metabolism and neuronal resistance to injury from calorie intake. Proc Natl Acad Sci. 2003; 100:6216–20. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1035720100
- Cheng CW, et al. Prolonged fasting reduces IGF-1/ PKA to promote hematopoietic-stem-cell-based regeneration and reverse immunosuppression. Cell Stem Cell. 2014; 14:810–23. doi: 10.1016/j.stem.2014.04.014
- Teng NI, Shahar S, Rajab NF, Manaf ZA, Johari MH & Ngah WZW. Improvement of metabolic parameters in healthy older adult men following a fasting calorie restriction intervention. Aging Male. 2013; 16:177–83. doi: 10.3109/13685538.2013.832191
- Varady KA, Bhutani S, Klempel MC, Kroeger CM, Trepanowski JF, Haus JM, Hoddy KK & Calvo Y. Alternate day fasting for weight loss in normal weight and overweight subjects: a randomized controlled trial. Nutr J. 2013; 12:146. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-12-146
- Nørrelund H. The metabolic role of growth hormone in humans with particular reference to fasting. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2005; 15:95–122. doi: 10.1016/j.ghir.2005.02.005
Dear Isagenix Family,
As we look back over the past 12 months, we are humbled by our incredible growth spearheaded by your personal commitment to our nutritional systems and passion to share our no-compromise products with family and friends. This business started out as a small family-owned company driven by a bigger goal to impact world health, and in the process free people from physical and financial pain. Thanks to you, Isagenix is now positioned to become the largest health and wellness company in the world!
As we look toward a prosperous 2018, we are excited to share more products to transform your life, and we are eager to continue expanding our vision globally. We hope you will continue to join us on this journey.
As you gather with loved ones this holiday season, we hope it is filled with an abundance of joy and happiness.
Happy holidays and cheers to you in living a #PathWithPurpose.
Kathy, Jim, and Erik
Effective 12 November 2017, daylight savings time will end in the United States. Since the start and end times of the commission week are based on the Eastern time zone of the U.S., the commission week in Malaysia will begin and end an hour later on Mondays.
Please take note of the new time at which new commission weeks will begin, as this may impact when you receive bonuses:
|Before 12 November||Effective 12 November|
|Malaysia||12:00 p.m., Monday||1:00 p.m., Monday|
|Singapore||12:00 p.m., Monday||1:00 p.m., Monday|
|Hong Kong||12:00 p.m., Monday||1:00 p.m., Monday|
|Taiwan||12:00 p.m., Monday||1:00 p.m., Monday|
|Indonesia||11:00 a.m., Monday||12:00 p.m., Monday|